Loft Boarding for – New Build Properties
New Build Warranty NOT affected by installing our Raised Loft Boarding Systems
(Suitable for all New Build properties)
Does boarding my loft void my new build warranty?
Lofts4Storage raise the loft boards for the following reasons
- Maintains the thermal performance of loft insulation
- Suitable for both New Build & Older Properties
- Save money on your energy bills
- Stop Mould and Condensation within the loft area
- Non-combustible – fire resistance
- No mess on installation
- Increase your home energy performance rating
- Does not disturb any pipework or electric services
New Build NHBC Warranty
Your NHBC 10 Year New Build Warranty
All new build properties are issued with a NHBC guarantee. The majority of house builders and new developers will advise against installing loft boards in your new loft area. The reason for this is historic methods of loft boarding would compress the loft insulation or in the majority of cases the loft insulation would have to be removed. If the loft insulation is compressed or removed this reduces the energy rating of the property resulting in the new build property not meeting the Sustainable Homes Standard or the current Building Regulations under which the guarantee was issued.
Installing the new raised loft boarding does not affect the u-value rating of any existing loft insulation.
A Typical New Home Loft Boarding Package
Lofts4Storage – New Home Loft Package
- 3 Section Loft Ladder with Pole
- Light Switch
- Shelving Options